Saturday, July 20, 2013

Another OK Day

I managed to get a hike in, but cut it short due in part to the warm weather and also having things on my mind regarding work and home.  I often have a difficult time not thinking of the things I have to do at work, on this app, and other in my life of importance.  Mood Sentry can help reduce, but not alleviate these thoughts.  A lot of the time they are driven by should statements resulting from things not being as I think they should be.  It's kind of a perfectionist, all or nothing orientation I have.  The app can help me challenge these statements and mitigate their impact on my mood, which is why I use it everyday.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment