Saturday, July 27, 2013

Using the Reminders

The three reminders have a lot of "stuff" in each of them.  For the most part, they started out much more simply.  The morning reminder was simply to review My Experiences with the day's upcoming activities in mind, the mid-day reminder was simply reflecting on what has gone well so far, and the evening reminder was simply looking back on the day and thinking about tomorrow.  As I used them more and more, I kept adding stuff.  By the time I published the app, I had a lot of stuff in each reminder.  If you think there is too much in any reminder you think might be worth using, feel free to customize that reminder to your needs.  That's the point of Mood Sentry, customizing the entries to your needs.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment