Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm hitting the app early these days

I'm developing a new routine in which I review My Experiences in my car when I get to work.  I just find it easier to do in my car rather than at my desk.  I work in a cube and don't want people to see me "playing" with my phone when I'm at my desk.  Also, because I'm pretty busy these days I tend to jump right into work when I boot my computer and working the app can take me off task.  This new routine is working pretty well, as long as I remember to put on my glasses.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment