Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Working on a Forecasting Essay

I caught myself forecasting today and thought about the impact.  I was thinking about how my forecasts have no impact on the way things will turn out.  They don't help me develop solutions for the issues driving the forecasts.  They do take time away that could be better spent developing solutions to real problems.  I had a few more thoughts to.  I thought about starting either a Cost Benefit analysis or an Essay, and am opting toward an Essay.  I'll work this over the next couple of days and see how it develops.  I'll probably share it if it turns into something decent.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment