Tuesday, July 9, 2013

How are the Hints Working for You?

Sometimes I like to take a moment and ask how Mood Sentry is working for you.  Today is one of those times.  Have you checked out the hints?  On Android, you'll need to bring up the menu and select from there.  On the iPhone, it's selected from the bottom of the screen.  The hints are tailored to each display, or nearly so, and are intended to provide guidance on how I use the app.  Drop me a line and let me know how/if they help.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment