Monday, July 8, 2013

Had a Pop-Up Issue Today

I had a pop-up issue today that is threatening to delay my project.  I think I'm handling it pretty well.  I made the time to review My Experiences this morning, as well as some of the entires in my tools.  None of the things I reviewed related directly to the pop-up issue, but that's not the point of reviewing what I have in Mood Sentry.  The point is that simply reviewing my entries helps me be better prepared for anything that comes my way during my day.  For this item, I was able to recognize thoughts such as "we'll never fix this and the whole thing is ruined." Or thoughts similar to that.  I was able to recognize those thoughts as distortions and minimize the impact of those thoughts.  I still had feelings of anxiety and worry about the project, but I remained functional throughout the day and kept those feelings at a manageable level.  We'll see how this plays out tomorrow.  There's a chance we'll work things out such that there will be no impact.  We'll see.  Right now, I'm able to see a positive outcome.  Seeing a positive outcome is something that is getting more frequent with me.  That's a good thing.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment