Friday, July 12, 2013

An OK Day Today

I didn't make use of Mood Sentry until late in the day, and recognized some overgeneralizations running my mood.  I was trying to wrap some things up at work, and it just seemed that every time I thought I had something done, something else would pop up that needed to be addressed before I could declare success.  This thought pattern is more likely during periods of high stress than when things are calm.  Looking back, this was happening on 3 of the items I was trying to wrap up, each was important, and each in fact was wrapped up today.  That's good data to have for next time.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment