Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Using the Observations Tool

I'm using my Observations tool to capture forecasted and actual responses during my day.  Right now, the entry has a date followed by the forecast and then the actual response.  I'm not sure where this entry is going, but that's why I can edit what I enter and even change the title.  For me. just starting an entry is more important than knowing where it's going to end up.  I've had entries that have jumped tools (e.g. Observations to Essays) because it just felt better from the other tool's frame of reference.  My entries often develop over days, and sometimes weeks.  In fact, I have even edited entries months later because I learned more about my self and my thoughts over that time.  How about you?  Do you make your entries in one-pass, or are you a tinkerer like me?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment