Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Been Doing a Lot of Coding this Evening

Working on the next update, which will be more than the recent formatting and contact us changes.  I'm adding 3 new tools that I'll describe more in later posts.  Other than that, I think today went pretty well, though I am having some difficulty justifying using Mood Sentry.  Things are going OK, so I question my need to review it every day.  However, I know based on past experience that my days tend to be better when I do make the time to use it.  I think I have an entry on this.  I'll check that out tonight to see if it motivates me.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment