Friday, July 19, 2013

Did OK Today

I'm not sure if this will make sense to you, but I felt like I was on the edge of tipping into a funk though I never quite made it there.  I kept checking my mood by challenging any distorted thoughts with prepared counter thoughts and some counter thoughts developed on-the-fly.  I had several challenges throughout the day, but managed to keep them from pulling me down.  I can't say I was happy, but I can say I felt much better than I did yesterday.  I used the Mood Sentry in the morning and then again at lunchtime.  Doing that really does help me maintain an even keel.  The weekend is here.  I have to put some time in, but I'll definitely make some time for something physical.  Physical activity can really help be battle things like emotional reasoning.  I'm not sure exactly why, but I do know it helps me.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment