Saturday, July 13, 2013

Did OK Today

I'm a little stressed right now, and think it has to do with feeling that I won't get what I need to get done tomorrow, done tomorrow.  That's a classic forecast for me.  I used my daily goals tool to identify what I need to get done and kept the list to just the essentials.  I have the prioritization scheme, which helps keep me focused in times like this.  I think part of the driver is a feeling of lament over the things I have to give up because I have to go into work tomorrow.  I'd really like to take a hike or kayak, but I don't think I can truly enjoy either with the work items hanging over my head.  I'm one of those people who will ruminate on what I have to get done and fret over it if I'm doing something else.  Times like these are coming more often than they used to, and it's wearing on me.  I plan to walk to work tomorrow, which helps me deal with feelings of stress, which is why it's one of the things I tell myself in the emotional reasoning example.  I think I've done about the best I can do.  I'll turn in for the night.  I'll probably feel better in the morning.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment