Monday, July 22, 2013

How are the hints working for you?

This is one of those questions I post every now and then to spur some feedback on Mood Sentry.  I'm curious about the hints I've included and if you find them helpful.  Have you ever checked them out?  Heck, you might not even know they exist.  On the Android system, you can access them via the menu button.  On iPhone, they are just there, on the bottom of the view.  The hints are mostly aimed at the technical aspect of the view, not necessarily about how to use that particular function of Mood Sentry.  Drop me a line and let me know if you have used the hints and if so, if they helped.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment