Monday, July 15, 2013

Had a Pretty Good Day Today

I was off site today, working at a customer site.  I was able to get some time to myself at lunch and review Mood Sentry, which really helped get my thoughts in order and I think resulted in a pretty good day.  Not everything went perfectly, but I did not find myself focusing on the sub-optimal stuff.  I managed to take a balanced look at the whole, the bad and the good together.  I'm not sure, but there seems to be a change in my outlook these days, from a focus on the negative to a more balanced view taking both negative and positive into account.  We'll see if this keeps up.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment