Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Spent Some Time Reviewing My Entries in Tools

I spent some time reviewing my entries in the Tools section this evening.  I like doing that every now and then, just spending some time looking at all the different things I've recorded over the past couple of years.  I sometimes see things differently, and sometimes notice that the effects certain types of situations have on me have lessened over time.  I know there are certain things I can't change, such as my propensity toward all or nothing thinking, but I can get better at recognizing when those thoughts are affecting my mood and then challenging them.  I think that's one thing that taking the time to review my entries really does for me, which is helping me see my progress.  How about you?  Do you ever just take some time to relax and review all the events, observations, etc, that you have captured?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment