Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Had an OK Day

I made the time this morning to go to my car and review My Experiences, which helped me get my mind in the right shape for a couple of meetings that followed.  I had to make the time because my day started of pretty busy.  I was glad I did.  I was able to identify some forecasting that was driving my mood and was able to keep those thoughts in check, somewhat.  Both meetings went well, as is typical.  

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment