Sunday, June 30, 2013

Both Android and iPhone Versions Updated

Both the Android and iPhone versions of Mood Sentry have been updated.  There's a (hopefully) better support page in the References section.  You now have 3 e-mail options built in to contact us.  The layout should be better on larger format phones, including the iPhone 5.  We improved the android version font selector, and added a new "large" font that people with large format phones may like.  We did a lot of tuning and optimizing to the code that hopefully will not cause any serious issues.  Feel free to let us know what you think.

Regarding me, I've been feeling a bit anxious all day due partly to this release and partly to anticipating conflict in my personal life and work life.  These are mostly driven by forecasts.  I had the presence of mind to recognize the thoughts and will take the time to capture what happened, the thoughts, and the fact that not once did things turn out the way I forecasted.  The thing is, even if they had turned out as forecasted I doubt the situation would have been as uncomfortable as I had imagined.  I'll work on this.  I've got an entry to make.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment