Thursday, July 25, 2013

Working on Some Updates - New Tools

I'm working on the next update for the app.  In addition to the usual tool clean up, I'm introducing 4 new tools.  Because this is a pretty large increase in the number of tools, I'm going to split the tools list in two.  One will be for journaling tools, like Essays and Observations, and the other will be for decision making and goal setting, like the prioritization and daily goals tools.  I'll cover some of the new tools in later blogs.  I think the next update will be ready in about 2 weeks.  Other than that, I made time for the app today, first thing in the morning.  I've been reviewing My Experiences in the parking lot when I get to work.  I find it easier to review in my car rather than at my desk.  I feel less rushed in my car.  Reviewing My Experiences with my day in mind really helped me get set for the day.  I think I'm honing in on a core belief that I'll probably share in later posts.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment