Sunday, July 7, 2013

One of My New Entries

I'll share one of my new entries in a second, but first want to point out a feature in the recent update to the Android users that I forgot to mention.  I changed the way the Daily Goals page works.  Now, when you save the goals, you stay on the page rather than exiting the view.  I think this makes more sense and is a bit more intuitive.  Now, back to that new entry.

I mentioned in a recent posting that I had started an Observation called Thankfulls.  The idea is to create a list of things I'm thankful for.  What I'm trying to do is identify a few things I'm thankful for in different areas of my life.  I think this may help put my mind on a more positive tack.  We'll see.  He's that I have so far...

----- begin entry ------------

Wife -
loves me
listens to me
trusts/confides in me
looks after me
lets me look after her
companionship


Job -
good co-workers
trusted
autonomy
pays well
intellectually challenging
get to work on cool stuff


Family -
support financial and emotional
education
trusts me
support, there when i need


Friends -
laughter
companionship

--------- end entry ----------------

As you can see, it's more of a topic list.  This is actually tougher for me than I first thought, and because of that I think at a minimum it will be a good exercise to go through.



If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment