Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Kept it Simple Today

I had a big meeting today and needed to prepare for it.  This morning, all I did was review My Experiences, think about what thoughts might come up before and during the meeting, and think about some counter thoughts.  I looked at my forecasting as something driven by discounting the positive in this case.  The positive being the amount of time and effort I put into preparing for the meeting.  I also have a good team, and we did some light preparation for the meeting as a group as well.  I thought about how well we prepared and how historically, when the team is prepared we tend to do pretty well.  I was fairly relaxed for the most part before, during, and after this meeting.  It's funny.  It didn't take much to prepare myself emotionally.  Just reviewing my experiences and focusing on the positive things the team did to make the meeting a success, which the meeting was.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment