Friday, July 5, 2013

How's Mood Sentry Working for You?

Every now and then I'll post something like this on the blog to see if I can prompt a user to respond and give me some feedback.  I'm just looking for ideas on the next update.  I'll keep you response confidential, so please consider letting me know how the tools are working for you.  Do you use all three reminders?  I do.  Where did you start, and were you able to work the app with your therapist?  Use the new Contact Us page to share you thoughts.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment