Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Just Spent Some Time Reviewing My Entries

I just spent a half hour or so reviewing multiple entries I've made in Mood Sentry.  I do this every now and then and find it helps.  I remember events from the past and often see that I handle them better today.  I also take the time to add more detail or clarification and have on occasion changed the title to better capture the gist of the entry.  I see a lot of forecasting in what I enter, mostly of the jumping to conclusions kind, as well as all or nothing thinking, should statements, and more.  I also see that I'm handling things better than I used to.  I still get frazzled in groups, but I think that has more to do with attention regulation than my thought process.  I really recommend taking the time to sit back, relax, and review the entries you've made in Mood Sentry to see how/if you progressed.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment