Thursday, August 1, 2013

Using Daily Goals

The Daily Goals tool only has three lines for listing things to accomplish.  I thought about adding more lines when I first created Mood Sentry but I figured that three was good enough because as I accomplished things I could simply change the entry on that line to something else.  Three was not an overwhelming number and helped keep me focused.  I also used my Mid Day reminder to prompt me to review my Daily Goals and modify them if needed.  This worked fine for a while until I found myself with lots of little things to address on any given day.  Rather than adding more lines, I decided to list multiple items on one line.  I grouped them logically, such as work related things on one line and  home related things on another.  I still do this today, even though my workload has lessened.  If you think 3 lines to enter things to accomplish is not enough, go ahead and list 2 or 3 items on each line.  See how that works for you.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment