Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

I created Mood Sentry for myself, to help me better manage my depression.  There's really no way for me to know if Mood Sentry will help others manage their moods.  I simply assume that because it helps me it may help others.  However, I really feel that no app will be sufficient in itself to cure depression.  It's the effort the individual puts into managing their condition that will make the difference.  If Mood Sentry doesn't help you then try something different.  It's not the app, but the belief followed by the effort that will make a difference in your life.  Try therapy, try other apps,  try books, but keep trying.  We at Mood Apps believe that mood disorders can be managed and potentially overcome through effort.  There's a lot of support available to help you (us) achieve a better life, but you (we) gotta work for it.  Happy New Year, and good luck!

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment