Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Color Scheme

Since there's a few new users out there, I'll take a moment to explain the color scheme.  I know the black background can seem kind of gloomy, but when I compose an entry, such as an essay or observation, it takes me while to get my thoughts together in cogent and succinct paragraphs.  I've just never been one of those people who writes well off the top of his head.  So, I made the background black to save battery life.  The text really isn't white either.  It's 75% or so from black to white, so it's really a very light gray.  Again, to save a bit on battery life.  Other than that, you might wonder how I came up with the gradient that goes from blue to yellow, or as I like to think of it, "blue" to "sunny."  Sometimes I think that's kind of a silly thing, but it's kind of the purpose of the app, to help me get from blue to sunny.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment