Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tailoring My Experiences

Have you tried tailoring the My Experiences tool?  When I tailor one of those items I remove the word "Example:" at the beginning so I know that I tailored the entry.  The reason I do that is because my edits are often minor tweaks to the examples, which were my actual entries at one time.  Actually, after the last database update I have very few customized entries in My Experiences.  FYI, the way the system is set up is with two database fields for each manifestation and each mitigation.  One is the example and the other is for your custom input.  If the custom field if empty, then the system shows the example.  So the system will usually show you something unless you have a custom field with nothing but spaces.  Tailoring My Experiences is one of the first things I did with this app.  The reason was that the examples I found in books and on-line were not quite "me" so I figured I would create my own.  How about you?  I doubt that my entries reflect you, so did you take a stab at your own definitions?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment