Sunday, December 22, 2013

Started an Event Record

I started and event record for the events of last week.  I had multiple things due and was very stressed all week.  I decided to start an Event Record entry.  I thought it would be fairly straight forward, but it's not.  It might not fit in this format, so I may have to switch tools.  Perhaps it would develop better as an Observation.  Those entries are usually the easiest for me.  I've done this before, meaning starting off with one tool to capture a thought pattern only to switch to another tool that better captured what really happened.  It's something to keep in mind if you find yourself struggling to capture your thoughts in Mood Sentry.  If one tool isn't quite right, try another.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment