Monday, December 2, 2013

Yet an Even Better Day

I'm not sure if it's the preparation I've been doing or the phase of the moon, but each day seems to be a little better than the previous, though only a little better.  I used the Daily Goals and Prioritization scheme this morning to help me focus on the important things to get done today.  I was actually able to identify a couple of things to not work on, which helps with the feeling of being overwhelmed by all the stuff I can think of doing.  Other than that, I also had some good news on a couple of projects I'm working on, which usually helps.  I think I'll start my day the same way tomorrow and see how that goes.  I'll add a review of "My Experiences" to the morning routine because tomorrow I have multiple meetings and reviewing "My Experiences" usually helps on days like that.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment