Friday, December 13, 2013

Reviewing My Entries

Every now and then I take the time to review the entries I made.  I review many of them not with a particular thought in mind, but just a general review to see all the thoughts I've captured and to look for common items, or maybe items that essentially document the same thought but in different ways.  When  I do this, I sometimes delete some entries, I sometimes combine some entries, and I often reword some entries to better capture the thought and its impact.  When I do this, one of the thoughts that typically goes through my head is that "I should do this more often."  Which, as you probably noticed, contains a "should" statement.  That's OK.  I deal with that thought with a simple replacement: "It might be helpful if I did this more often."  I'm not really sure it would be much if any more helpful if I reviewed my entries more frequently, but I am sure it always helps when I do.  How about you?  Do you have enough entries to take the time to review them and look for patterns and common themes?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment