Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Still Struggling

I've had a mild head ache all day and I think that the discomfort is essentially driving some emotional reasoning.  Because I feel bad, my thoughts are tending toward the negative.  I've been challenging my thoughts throughout the day, or at least the negative ones, and think I've done an OK job keeping my mood in check.  Work is a bit stressful these days with one project winding down and another spooling up, which may be driving the headache.  The prioritization scheme helps me focus on the important items, especially when setting goals.  I think I can lick this if I keep on top of my thoughts.  I set some goals for tomorrow and see how things go.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment