Sunday, December 29, 2013

Back from my Trip

Returned from my trip tonight.  Well, I returned, my luggage is still in Seattle.  I think I handle stuff like this better than I used to.  It's been a while since my luggage was lost, so I really don't remember exactly how I reacted the last time. This time I can definitely say that I was relaxed and just a bit peeved that they didn't tell me sooner that my bags were in Seattle.  I waited until all the bags were off the airplane before speaking with the baggage folks, who had a message from the Seattle office stating that my luggage missed the plane.  "Should" they have told me this sooner, or "it would have been better" had they told me sooner. I like the second version better.  The app has helped me to better handle situations like this by recording the thoughts at the time and identifying mitigation techniques.  Reviewing my entries and experiences helps make the mitigation techniques more automatic.  Does it do the same for you?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment