Monday, December 23, 2013

Last Work Day of the Year Stress

At work today I had plans to get several things done, most of which I accomplished.  However, I found myself looking at the items I did not get to and thinking I didn't do enough.  Two things I've been telling myself that help: that the things I did complete were the important ones to complete, and I didn't have a realistic plan to begin with.  Looking back on my day, there was very little free time.  I was pretty focused on what I needed to accomplish because this was the last day of the year for us.  We'll be shut down until the 2nd.  So if I got the important stuff done, and didn't have time for anything else, wasn't what I did about the best I could have done?  It's now seeming to me that I did about the best I could do.  Regarding the items I did not get to, they actually can wait until after the holiday break.  I'm still a little stressed, but I'm feeling a bit better too.  I'll keep working on these thoughts.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment