Monday, December 16, 2013

A Monster Day Today

I went into the office and was stressed from the start.  I have a lot of high priority things this last week of the year for me.  The prioritization matrix identified several as High priority.  Yikes.  This was a first  for that experience.  It's always helped me set enough things aside that I could focus on just a couple if items.  Then, I had one item that took a long time to resolve, which resulted in thoughts of never getting anything done.  On top of this all I had to deal with multiple people throughout the day, which I'm just not designed to do.  So what did I do?  I just kept working, addressing my thoughts as best I could, and trying to identify things I could complete and get off my plate.  I was stressed all day and really tired, but I got some good stuff done today.  I started this off by stating I was stressed from the start.  That was mostly due to not getting enough sleep last night due to thoughts of not getting my work done this week.  I really need to keep working this and addressing these thoughts.  This is going to be a tough week, but I think it will end pretty good.  We'll see.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment