Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Better Day than Yesterday, but Still Tough

I think a better night's sleep helped.  I did wake up in the middle of the night, but got out of bed, had a drink of water, and returned to bed.  I was able to get back to sleep after a little restlessness.  I still have a lot going on at work, and I did fairly well actively addressing things in an attempt to keep things moving forward.  If all goes well I'll get a lot of stuff done this week.  I've been setting goals every day, but I've been forgetting to check my status at mid-day because I'm so stressed.  I'll keep working this and challenging any thoughts I identify.  I'm a little more optimistic that I'll get the important stuff done this week.  We'll see.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment