Sunday, December 15, 2013

How are the Hints?

Every now and then I check to see how the Hints feature is working for you.  I added the hints because I thought having guidance on the phone in regards to how to use Mood Sentry would be useful, or at least more useful than a FAQ page on the web.  A couple of updates ago I started lightly customizing the hints for some of the tools, or at least the ones that allow the user to enter multiple entries.  Prior to that I had the same hints list for all those tools.  I'd love some feedback on the hints, or even the functions of the app itself.  Let me know what you think.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment