Saturday, December 14, 2013

Had a Good Day

Today was good because I got a lot of things done, though I had to overcome moderate inertia throughout the day.  I found myself procrastinating via TV and solitaire on the iPad.  I was reluctant to start the various tasks because I was forecasting quagmires and failure.  However, I was able to gently nudge myself to get up and get things done.  Like I said, I got a lot of things done today which is my main criteria for having a good day.  I did not set any goals for today in my Daily Goals tool.  What I did today was just keep a running list in my head.  I think in general it works out better if I document some goals in Mood Sentry and will do that for tomorrow.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment