Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Did a Bit Better Today

I'm still feeling a lot of stress, but I did a bit better today.  I focused early in my day on a few key things that were driving a lot of my stress, which were things that I was uncertain about.  So, I tried to clarify them which helped a lot.  I have an old Observation entry related to things like this in which I tell myself that when things start piling up and driving anxiety/stress, focusing on a few things that I can complete tends to help.  I think part of the reason is simply reducing the list of things to do.  I reviewed that entry tonight and will spend a few minutes reviewing more entries tomorrow at the start of the day. I think I'll do that rather than review My Experiences tomorrow, just to mix things up a bit.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment