Saturday, December 21, 2013

Working no the Next Update

More code clean up and some interface changes.  The iPhone version will be just a touch cleaner, as will the android version.  I've restructured how I build the programs, which is why this update is taking a bit longer.  I want to make sure I didn't mess anything up in the process.  So far, so good.  I'm still thinking about adding a tool in the Thriving Tools section.  The working title is Who I Am. The idea is to identify who you are, or who you think you are with respect to things like value or spirituality.  It would be a two window view like My Experiences.  The upper window you'd capture who you think you are, and in the lower window you'd record evidence that supports that belief.  I think this might be a good exercise for myself, and thus other people.  I'll do a little research and see if I can find anything like the dimensions of self, or something like that.  If I develop this a bit more I'll post what I have and solicit feedback.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment