Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Working on the Next Update

The next update is mostly a clean up update.  I am thinking of changing how the pop up views look on Android.  They currently have a black background with nearly white letters.  I think I'll reverse that on the next update and make the Android version a little more like the iPhone version.  I like the consistency, and changing the iPhone background (of the pop up views) is kind of a pain on iOS 7.  I'm not sure I'll follow through on the Android change.  I'll have to check it out on my phone for a week or so to see how it looks.  Other than that, there's been a lot of restructuring of the code and clean up in terms of simplifying the structure.  I'll spend a little more time checking this update out because I've touched so many of the subroutines.  Stay tuned.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment