Monday, December 30, 2013

Working on the Next Update

This one will mostly be structural.  I thought about adding a new tool with a working title of Who I Am, which I thought might be a good thing to include.  The idea was that one could identify different aspects of who they are and also evidence supporting that claim.  For me, it might help me identify areas for improvement (such as areas for which I have no evidence), and may even suggest future courses of action.  However, I think I need to get this next update out because I've done a lot from a code structure standpoint and I'd like to wrap this change up and move on.

I'm also considering a free version that would have advertising in it.  I'm waffling on that because I think trying to sell to people who are trying to manage their depression/anxiety could be kind of sleazy.  I need to see what type of ads would show up on the screen before I can make such a judgement call.  We'll see.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment