Thursday, December 12, 2013

Had an OK Day Today

I had an OK day today.  I was able to keep my stress in check, though I still felt a moderate amount of tension throughout the day.  I accomplished things on my Daily Goals list and even made some progress on the android version of the next update to Mood Sentry.  By that I mean I loaded it on a test device, found a bug, and corrected it.  I'll work with this update over the weekend and see what I think.  Changing the pop-up view (drop down, hints, and preferences) to have a white background with black font is looking a bit odd to me.  Maybe it will grow on me.  You'll know what I decided in the next update.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment