Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Didn't Use Mood Sentry Until this Evening

I had a hike to lead this morning and did not make the time to use Mood Sentry until this evening.  Sometimes this happens, this being not using Mood Sentry until later in the day.  In spite of this I did OK today.  The hike went well though I was a bit frazzled due to being in contact with people for an extended period of time.  I really do need time to myself.  I had some challenges with forecasts of the time required to do the things I needed (or wanted) to do after the hike, but I did OK handling those and accomplished most of those things.  To handle the forecasts I reflected back on similar activities and noted that each didn't take an exceptional amount of time to complete.  This evening when I made the time to use Mood Sentry I thought about my day while reviewing My Experiences and then a couple of Auto Thoughts entries.  I'm currently trying to get a handle on tomorrow's activities.  I took the day off, but will need to go into work for a half day.  I'm having a tough time figuring out on what to work.  I think I'll use the prioritization matrix and see if that helps.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment