Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Classic Jumping to Conclusions for Me Today

I have multiple things that I'm trying to get done this week, and I was forecasting that I wouldn't get them all done.  I need input from others on every one of these things, which can really get my thoughts going in a distorted manner.  The counter thoughts I have help, such as when I think other people should have gotten back to me by now.  Also, when I think that I won't finish everything, I can challenge the need to finish everything this week (the goal of this week is partly a personal goal driven by the holidays).  Finally, there is a chance that I will get all three major items completed this week, so I focus things I can complete that will support the goals.  All this helps but doesn't eliminate the thoughts.  The thoughts linger and surface throughout the day.  I'll keep working on this and see how much stuff I can get done this week.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment