Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Working on an Autothought in Android and found a Bug

The bug makes it impossible to save your counter thoughts in the Auto Thoughts tool.  I'll get this fixed in a day or so.  I noticed this when working on an auto thought entry related to arriving at work.  I thought I saved the counter thoughts, exited the tool, and when I re-entered I noticed the counter thoughts were not there.  Like I said, this should be a quick fix but it's late so rather than fix it when I'm tired I'll fix it tomorrow when I'm fresh.

Regarding the iOS 7 update.  It's still in review.  It'll be available on iTunes just as soon as Apple allows it.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment