Friday, September 13, 2013

Been Very Busy at my Other Job this Week

I have a major project that is due and really need to focus on that.  So how's the app helping?  It helps me stay focused, jogs my memory on how I can deal with the distortions that come up, and helps me prepare for thoughts that have popped up in similar situations.  I have to admit that I haven't been referencing it three times a day, but I've been using it for so long I have that high points down pat for me.  I can remember most of the details in My Experiences and run through them in my head, as well as remember some of my Essays and Observations.  That helps in hectic times like this.  However, I really do get something out of taking the time to review what I've recorded over the past couple of years and I'll get back to doing that when things settle a bit.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment