Saturday, September 21, 2013

Update: iOS7 Version

I think I have just about everything working for the iOS 7 version.  It's working and looks OK.  I still have some clean up to do, and since I edited just about every routine in the app, I want to do some more testing before I submit this to iTunes for publication.  The general process is I'll submit the app, Apple will review it and tell me if it's OK.  If all is good, the process usually takes a couple of days.

So, how have I been doing?  Lots of distorted thoughts associated with this mistake.  Should statements, such as "I should have tested this earlier."  Some labeling such as "I'm too lazy, that's why I didn't download the iOS 7 emulators."  Forecasting/all of nothing: "I'm never going to get this fixed."  Magnification, "I'm going to have to shut the business down because of this."   I've mostly been attacking the should statements.  I'm human and should make mistakes.  Yes, I need to fix this, but that's what people do when they make mistakes.  I honestly didn't think the app would be so buggy in iOS 7.  Had I known that, I certainly would have fixed it.

Note that I found and fixed a bug too.  It seems the time displayed in the reminders always shows "pm" regardless of the time you set.  If you set the reminder for 7am, the display will show 7pm (note that the alarm will be set for 7am).

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment