Saturday, September 7, 2013

Looking For Ideas

I think I've posted that I neglected to update the screenshots in the iPhone version of MoodSentry before I submitted it for review, and as such the screen shots in iTunes are of the old version, not the new version.  The only way I can update them is if I upload a new version.  I'm looking for ideas on what you'd like to see, if anything.  Is there a tool concept you'd like to see?  Is there something simple I can do that would help make MoodSentry easier to use?  Drop me note if you have any thoughts on improvements I can make.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment