Friday, September 20, 2013

Busy Day Today

I took half of Wednesday and all of Thursday off this week to compensate for working over the weekend.  When I got in to work this morning, I had a bunch of e-mails and some urgent things to address.  I had a feeling that there would be lots to do, so I made sure I took the time to review my experiences and thought about how some of them might pop up again today.  It helped.  I thought about a recent error I had made and the should statements that could manifest if that error came up again (I should have known better) and I also thought about that error and how magnification might pop up.  It really was a minor error and was managed very well by the team.  We had an important product to deliver this past week and delivered it on time, in spite of the error, which is a really good thing.  I'm still feeling a lot of stress at work due to other projects I'm supporting, but this delivery really helps reduce the overall stress level.  I set some goals last night for today and I hit them all.  Setting the goals, reviewing My Experiences and reviewing some entries I have been working on really helped me prepare for this day.  I think I had just about all the important things done by 3:30pm.  Not bad.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment