Sunday, September 15, 2013

Working on a Barriers and Breakthroughs Entry

It's related to the example, but more task oriented.  There's a task I needed to work on this morning and I just had a tough time motivating myself to attack it.  The thoughts were that if I started working on it I wouldn't be able to complete it.  Why? Because it was beyond my abilities or something like that.  I'm still working on this and trying to get my hands around the thoughts that were driving my mood.  I'll probably share this one at a later date as another example.  Other than that, it's Sunday night.  Time for me to set a couple of goals for tomorrow and get some sleep.  This major task I'm supporting this week will finish this week and we really need to polish our paper we'll submit.  So far, I've done a fairly descent job of managing my thoughts and mood.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment