Wednesday, September 11, 2013

One Thing at a Time

As I've posted recently, I have a lot going on at work these days.  What's really helping me navigate each day is working one thing at a time.  What this does for me is creates quick successes and makes me see that I've accomplished something each day.  This as opposed to working on something, then putting it down to work on something else, then returning to the original something, or yet another task.  I'm not sure if this warrants a new tool or perhaps I need to capture this in an essay.  I'll think about it.  In the meantime, I'll look for ways to "chunk" my time into short but meaningful tasks I can knock out.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment