Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nothing Bad Happened Today

I had these feelings that things were going to get out of hand today, but things went OK.  Not great, but stable and manageable.  I worked over the 3 day weekend to free up time to work on things that might pop up, and when things did pop up I had the time to address them.  I reviewed Mood Sentry in the morning, at noon(ish), and this evening, which helped me get my thoughts together and mitigate but not eliminate those feelings that "things are going to get out of hand."  Tomorrow is a night's sleep away.  I updated my goals for tomorrow, which was easy because they are pretty much the same as today.  I have meeting first thing in the morning that could turn into conflict, but I think it too will go OK.  I'll review my forecasting mitigation techniques in the morning.  That usually helps.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment